Sunday, May 26, 2019 7:35 am
Breaking News
Home | Latest News | He Died Because He Refused to Pick His Calls: A Lesson for Tarabans

He Died Because He Refused to Pick His Calls: A Lesson for Tarabans

During the burial of a young man, another young man was crying out his heart. He wept uncontrollably that many people
kept wondering what was wrong with him.

Tarabans making calls The M.C dropped the microphone, went  to the weeping young man and took him to a corner, after calming him down, the young man began to explain.

He was with the man that died the day he met his death. He had driven off first and on getting to a particular spot, he noticed that some
armed robbers were getting ready to block the road and begin operation. He managed to escape and started calling his friend to
tell him what he saw, so that he would remain where he was.

His friend would not pick his call. Probably he felt “why should he be calling when he knows  I am driving right behind him? He refused to pick the call as this guy kept calling. Finally, he drove into the now ready armed robbers who pumped countless bullets into him, causing him to die on the spot while the armed robbers left with his car.

This man was crying because he knew his friend killed himself.

Many of us are just like that. Since you are not the one buying the credit for him or her,why not pick the call? Pick your call when your
phone rings and know why you are been called. If the phone rings twenty times in one minute, pick it in all occasions. The victim thought he wa saving credit for his friend because he thought “I am driving straight to where he is” but he met with his death.

You may be in an occasion and you are calling someone you are looking at because you want to pass a crucial information, but he ignores the call and is walking up to you instead, even when you are making a sign that he should pick the call. It is possible that this caller didn’t want you to come near him because he wanted to code something.

Pick your call and say hello. Some people will not pick calls from numbers they don’t know and I Wonder:

HOW MANY PEOPLE DO YOU KNOW ON PLANET EARTH? DO YOU EVER THINK THAT THOSE PEOPLE YOU KNOW ARE ALL
YOU NEED IN LIFE?

Note Something, there is no one individual that knows up to 1% of the world population.

Is it not insanity for you to restrict your life to just 1% of global population? What of the remaining 99%? Many people have
missed lifesaving opportunities because they refused to pick a particular call.

PICK YOUR PHONE WHEN IT RINGS AS LONG AS YOU ARE AVAILABLE. ONE CALL CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOR THE BETTER AND REFUSAL TO PICK A PARTICULAR CALL CAN TAKE YOU TO UNTIMELY DEATH.

Share to educate others

Why don't you leave a reply now?

%d bloggers like this: